Heavily loaded? Feeling frazzled? KAGS knows how it feels as we hear about Asian’s stressful primary education perhaps all too frequently. While scrapping homework and exams would be rather ambitious, we certainly can have some fun with our school bags. KAGS - short for ‘kids bags’ – will enlighten your kid’s school lives with a little trendy and delightful twist.
<< Good backpacks need to be >>
- The weight load should not be more than 15% of the users weight
- The weight should be positioned as close to the back/spine of the user as possible
- The back pack should have adjustable straps to ensure a snug and close fit
- Both backpack straps should be worn at all times
- When wearing the backpack the user should be able to comfortable stand straight and tall